The 8th Annual Decommissioning & Abandonment Summit, is taking place currently (23-25 February 2016) in Houston, Texas (www.decomworld.com/decommissioning). Whilst not attending the conference in person, Dr Victoria Todd has put together a video that discusses OSC’s 12-year on-going research program on marine mammals and decommissioning in the North Sea. Subsea structures host marine communities, and are as such attractive foraging grounds for marine mammals, which is demonstrated through OSC’s acoustic research which has indicated that harbour porpoises (Phocoena phocoena) are feeding around Oil and Gas rigs and platforms in the North Sea.
- 31st Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society 2017
- WARNING: Fraudulent email identity theft
- OSC will be presenting at the 24th International congress on Sound and Vibration
- Publication: Measurements of underwater conductor hammering noise: compliance with the German UBA limit and relevance to the harbour porpoise (Phocoena phocoena)
- OSC to attend A Community on Ecosystem Services 2016 conference in Florida