OSC advises Governments worldwide on a range of issues relating to marine mammals and underwater noise. For example, OSC consultants were advisors to the New Zealand Government Department of Conservation (DOC) Seismic 2013 code of Conduct (and forthcoming revisions), and are involved currently in the consultation process for various topical issues such as seismic exploration in German waters (Umwelt Bundesamt, UBA), and decommissioning.
- OSC to attend A Community on Ecosystem Services 2016 conference in Florida
- Victoria & Ian Todd attend Aquatic Noise 2016 conference in Dublin
- MMO & PAM Handbook dubbed as a bible for the industry
- New publication: Meals on wheels? A decade of megafaunal visual and acoustic observations from offshore Oil & Gas rigs and platforms in the North and Irish Seas
- OSC attend New Zealand Petroleum Conference 2016