OSC advises Governments worldwide on a range of issues relating to marine mammals and underwater noise. For example, OSC consultants were advisors to the New Zealand Government Department of Conservation (DOC) Seismic 2013 code of Conduct (and forthcoming revisions), and are involved currently in the consultation process for various topical issues such as seismic exploration in German waters (Umwelt Bundesamt, UBA), and decommissioning.
- 31st Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society 2017
- WARNING: Fraudulent email identity theft
- OSC will be presenting at the 24th International congress on Sound and Vibration
- Publication: Measurements of underwater conductor hammering noise: compliance with the German UBA limit and relevance to the harbour porpoise (Phocoena phocoena)
- OSC to attend A Community on Ecosystem Services 2016 conference in Florida