One of OSC’s founding Directors was formerly a wildlife researcher for the British Broadcasting House (BBC), so OSC is comfortable both behind and in front of the camera. We advise the media on issues regarding underwater noise and marine mammals, and the media cover OSC’s research on a regular basis. Moreover, various OSC staff have been contracted to work on wildlife documentaries throughout the world.
- OSC to attend A Community on Ecosystem Services 2016 conference in Florida
- Victoria & Ian Todd attend Aquatic Noise 2016 conference in Dublin
- MMO & PAM Handbook dubbed as a bible for the industry
- New publication: Meals on wheels? A decade of megafaunal visual and acoustic observations from offshore Oil & Gas rigs and platforms in the North and Irish Seas
- OSC attend New Zealand Petroleum Conference 2016