One of OSC’s founding Directors was formerly a wildlife researcher for the British Broadcasting House (BBC), so OSC is comfortable both behind and in front of the camera. We advise the media on issues regarding underwater noise and marine mammals, and the media cover OSC’s research on a regular basis. Moreover, various OSC staff have been contracted to work on wildlife documentaries throughout the world.
- WARNING: Fraudulent email identity theft
- OSC will be presenting at the 24th International congress on Sound and Vibration
- Publication: Measurements of underwater conductor hammering noise: compliance with the German UBA limit and relevance to the harbour porpoise (Phocoena phocoena)
- OSC to attend A Community on Ecosystem Services 2016 conference in Florida
- Victoria & Ian Todd attend Aquatic Noise 2016 conference in Dublin