We are pleased to announce that the 2013 Duncan Mercer prize for outstanding contribution to OSC has been awarded to our intern Edward Lavallin for achievement above and beyond what is expected for an intern. Edward’s enthusiasm, intelligence, hard work and business-mindedness, in concert with his contribution to our work, were all completed to an exemplary level.
- Publication of our article on binning-based inter-click interval data of free-ranging harbour porpoises (Phocoena phocoena)
- Commercial property to let (or buy) in Belhaven, Dunbar, East Lothian
- OSC’s newest publication on ‘Underwater Visual Records of Marine Megafauna Around Offshore Anthropogenic Structures’ has been released today
- Publication of our article on enhancing industrial Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) for scientific purposes
- Release of OSC’s new German website