Marine animals have featured in the news this week with the discovery that bull sharks have the strongest bite relative to body size (http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/19869336). Also, on a positive note; a substantial rise in the introduction of marine protected areas over the last decade means that 2.3 % of the world’s oceans are now protected, as per a report to a UN meeting on biodiversity (http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-19922055).
- OSC’s newest publication on ‘Underwater Visual Records of Marine Megafauna Around Offshore Anthropogenic Structures’ has been released today
- Publication of our article on enhancing industrial Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) for scientific purposes
- Release of OSC’s new German website
- Job Vacancy: Biological Oceanographer/Statistical Modeller
- Job Vacancy: Marine Technician