Position: Media & Communication Intern
Location: Dunbar, Scotland, United Kingdom – remote working considered
Job type: Internship – unpaid
Length: Dates and duration can be flexible
Ocean Science Consulting Limited (OSC) is looking for a Media & Communication Intern to support the Company in marketing campaigns, newsletter creation, and social media maintenance.
- Marketing new services through social media and email marketing strategies;
- Setting up and managing a regular and engaging newsletter service;
- Creating graphics and other engaging material for social media promotion;
- Updating database of contacts and sending mailings;
- Summarising web content for social media, email, etc;
- Assisting with production and publication of video content; and,
- Contributing ideas to develop new channels for OSC communications.
- Experience or strong interest in marketing, communication, multi-media design, or environmental sciences;
- Experience of relevant social media channels or blogs;
- Familiarity with marketing strategies;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Creative, proactive, and able to work independently and as part of a multinational team;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment;
- Well-organised and able to multi-task, with a keen eye for detail; and,
- Ideally interested in marine science.
If this sounds like you, please send a covering letter and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com with reference ‘OSC Internship’ in the subject heading.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our growing team!