OSC advises Governments worldwide on a range of issues relating to marine mammals and underwater noise. For example, OSC consultants were advisors to the New Zealand Government Department of Conservation (DOC) Seismic 2013 code of Conduct (and forthcoming revisions), and are involved currently in the consultation process for various topical issues such as seismic exploration in German waters (Umwelt Bundesamt, UBA), and decommissioning.
- Publication of our article on changes in fish school characteristics
- Publication of OSC’s newest Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) paper
- Are P values and hypothesis testing obsolete?
- Publication of our newest bat paper
- OSC Helping to Support UKRI/EPSRC funded Doctoral Training in Mathematical Modelling, Analysis and Computation (“MAC-MIGS”)