One of OSC’s founding Directors was formerly a wildlife researcher for the British Broadcasting House (BBC), so OSC is comfortable both behind and in front of the camera. We advise the media on issues regarding underwater noise and marine mammals, and the media cover OSC’s research on a regular basis. Moreover, various OSC staff have been contracted to work on wildlife documentaries throughout the world.
- Publication of our article on changes in fish school characteristics
- Publication of OSC’s newest Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) paper
- Are P values and hypothesis testing obsolete?
- Publication of our newest bat paper
- OSC Helping to Support UKRI/EPSRC funded Doctoral Training in Mathematical Modelling, Analysis and Computation (“MAC-MIGS”)