- Publication of our article on binning-based inter-click interval data of free-ranging harbour porpoises (Phocoena phocoena)
- Commercial property to let (or buy) in Belhaven, Dunbar, East Lothian
- OSC’s newest publication on ‘Underwater Visual Records of Marine Megafauna Around Offshore Anthropogenic Structures’ has been released today
- Publication of our article on enhancing industrial Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) for scientific purposes
- Release of OSC’s new German website
Tag Archives: C-POD
All our C-PODs and T-PODs have returned safely from the field and OSC’s 100% POD recovery rate remains intact. All the PODs have been cleaned up, and the remaining data is being downloaded now.
Life has not slowed down after a surprisingly hectic Christmas period. Last minute requirements for PAM systems saw directors Ian and Victoria Todd in our Spott Road warehouse preparing PAM systems for mobilisation on Christmas Day, prior to heading offshore … Continue reading