- OSC’s newest publication on ‘Underwater Visual Records of Marine Megafauna Around Offshore Anthropogenic Structures’ has been released today
- Publication of our article on enhancing industrial Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) for scientific purposes
- Release of OSC’s new German website
- Job Vacancy: Biological Oceanographer/Statistical Modeller
- Job Vacancy: Marine Technician
Tag Archives: marine science
As the busy summer field season comes to an end, OSC Marine Mammal Observers are still working hard in the field. For more information on our highly qualified Marine Mammal Observers have a look at our website: http://www.marinemammalobserver.com.
Marine animals have featured in the news this week with the discovery that bull sharks have the strongest bite relative to body size (http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/19869336). Also, on a positive note; a substantial rise in the introduction of marine protected areas over … Continue reading