OSC are not jack-of-all trades, but underwater noise and marine mammal experts. As such, we are contracted on a regular basis by large, management consultancies to handle issues regarding our area of expertise. We have 100% business ethics, and never approach our clients’ clients directly. We have forged long-lasting and productive relationships with many well-known firms, and invite collaborative tender opportunities.
- Dr Victoria Todd presented at the 2017 Petroleum Exploration & Production Association of New Zealand (PEPANZ) Conference
- 31st Annual Conference of the European Cetacean Society 2017
- WARNING: Fraudulent email identity theft
- OSC will be presenting at the 24th International congress on Sound and Vibration
- Publication: Measurements of underwater conductor hammering noise: compliance with the German UBA limit and relevance to the harbour porpoise (Phocoena phocoena)